Your 6 knots the pros use page

So, I get your 1source email/news letter and the first thing I click on is the knot link; http://www.basspro1source.com/index.php/component/k2/233-fishing-tackle/1765-fishing-knots-the-pros-use-infographic

The first knot shown in a Improved Clinch, but the label is wrong with it listed as just a Clinch, a big difference in holding strength... OK, so no one is perfect, but then I read down and "Bo" MIller calls it a Trilene knot, again a similar but DIFFERENT knot...
I then scrawl down and see that the Loop Knot is showing the wrong illustration, it is a Dropper Loop that is shown, a very different knot than what Jimmy Houston is talking about, it can not even be used for what he is talking about! There is more, but I think I have made my point...
This is all basic stuff and not "opinions", all these knots have been around for a LONG time. I am sure you don't want to mislead your readers with incorrect information, when you are trying to present yourself as a site to come to for information... PLEASE have some one proof this stuff, some one that knows something about what they are looking at!!!! It certainly does not encourage me to look to 1 Source for any kind of information, when the first "Article" that I look at, is riddled with mistakes! If you are having a hard time finding competent help/proof reader, please let me know, it is just embarrassing to see these kinds of mistakes from a "Industry" leader... I look forward to seeing what 1 source has to say/do...