new boat

Forums
looking at buying a new boat. i own a 18' 379 javelin.
I'm curious about financing. i have 810 credit and I'm looking at $300 a month. what kind of price do i need to be looking at?
and what add-ons should i consider at purchase?

thanks
Thank you received: 0
User

Just purchased a 2017 Nitro Z18. 150 HP Merc Helix 9 and 7, Ulterra 112LB Trolling Motor. 7 Year bow to stern warranty. Might be 10. $33,000 give or take. 15 Years 4 1/4% interest $250 a month.

Just purchased a 2017 Nitro Z18. 150 HP Merc Helix 9 and 7, Ulterra 112LB Trolling Motor. 7 Year bow to stern warranty. Might be 10. $33,000 give or take. 15 Years 4 1/4% interest $250 a month.

Submitted by Carl Lovisolo On Thursday, December 8, 2016 - 17:27 Posts: 6 Thank you received: 0 offline UserPermalink

i am also interested to buy a new boat within 20000$ can you help me if possible

User

I recently purchased a 95 Nitro 2000DC with a Mariner Magnum EFI. The boat has been running great BUT on Wednesday I was idling around a few points scanning structure, I am in AZ, air temp was in the high 90’s. When I went to take off the engine seemed to hesitate or “burp” 3 consecutive times after the third attempt the engine shut down on it’s own. It did fire right back up, I then shut her down and let sit for 3-4 minutes. Restarted, PSI was good, she took off and performed with no other issues. Any idea of what this could have been? Anybody ever have this type of issue? Possible overheat? TIA!

User

First of all, for what purpose do you use the boat you will buy.
Fishing boat
Speedboat
You should decide on these and prepare your budget accordingly, my friend, come easy.

User

This is a Scat Hovercraft that has just completed a full professional restoration by Rebel Hovercraft of Fort Worth, Texas, so its as close as you can get to a new craft without spending well over $20,000 !

The Scat 12 has a maximum load of 750 lbs so can easily carry three people. Being a hovercraft it can operate over any smooth surface, including water (any depth), grass, ice, mud, etc, etc.

This craft has been upgraded with a rebuiltRotax 583 'RAVE' engine giving 98 hp - most Scat 12 craft only have 50 or 65 hp, so the performance of this one is excellent !

As part of the restoration, all throttle and steering cables, fan (Hascon, for ultimate performance), seats, skirts (Slipstream Superskirts - the best available!), complete new fuel system, etc have been replaced - all new and unused except for a short test flight (less than 2 hours)following the restoration.