B.A.S.S Elites/Rodman

Forums
I've had a couple tourneys on Rodman lately and haven't done so well. I'm finding I have a lot to learn. This weekend the Elites are going to be on the St Johns river near Palatka and some will fish Rodman. I am going to be a camera boat Friday and Sunday and surely I will learn some new ideas and have a good time. I'm pretty excited.
Thank you received: 24

That's awesome don't forget your zoom lens 😉
How did you manage to get on a camera boat is something like the marshal program.....
Thank you received: 9

The state BASS Nation president put out an email that they were needing a few boats for that purpose. I responded but didn't think anything would come of it but I got a call yesterday. I'm pretty stoked.,
Thank you received: 1
User

>soyI've had a couple tourneys on Rodman lately and haven't done so well. I'm finding I have a lot to learn. This weekend the Elites are going to be on the St Johns river near Palatka and some will fish Rodman. I am going to be a camera boat Friday and Sunday and surely I will learn some new ideas and have a good time. I'm pretty excited.

Thank you received: 1
User

>soyThe state BASS Nation president put out an email that they were needing a few boats for that purpose. I responded but didn't think anything would come of it but I got a call yesterday. I'm pretty stoked.,