Fishing docks....

Forums
For those that don't check out the "News & Tips" section frequently....Alot of good stuff there..but one really great one is " Dissecting docks for Largemouth " Loaded with info..what / when / presentation / lures/ etc. Its a great read....I'll be looking for some docks to try now......... πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you received: 24

I have to check it out, docks are a go to for me when the bite gets really tough.
Thank you received: 3
User

For those that don't check out the "News & Tips" section frequently....Alot of good stuff there..but one really great one is " Dissecting docks for Largemouth " Loaded with info..what / when / presentation / lures/ etc. Its a great read....I'll be looking for some docks to try now......... πŸ˜ƒ

Jessica

Here's the link if anyone wants to check out Justin Hoffman's article: Dissecting Docks for Largemouths
Thank you received: 1
User

>For those that don't check out the "News & Tips" section frequently....Alot of good stuff there..but one really great one is " Dissecting docks for Largemouth " Loaded with info..what / when / presentation / lures/ etc. Its a great read....I'll be looking for some docks to try now......... πŸ˜ƒ