im back......

Forums
I had to get a new sign in name ironically got my old one back. Girls are 5 and 3 now. Been fishing alot. How are you guys? If I were to get a rod spinning for bass for under 150 what do you recommend.? I was thinking st croix premier or mojo bass.
Thank you received: 9

Good to see you back As far as rods go I have a Shimano Crucial spinning rod I like real well. I don't know much if anything about the mojo but you can't go wrong with St. Croix or you might want to take a look at Falcon. I've got several of them in casting and I like them real well.

Glad your young one are coming along. Rachel and I have had our grandson Corbin with us now since August of 12 and he is now 8. We have moved from Florida back to TN and we love it here.
Thank you received: 9

I've got a couple of the St. Croix Avids in casting. They are sweet rods too. I never get too concerned about the warranties but in the last 3 yrs I have broke one rod and the tip on two others. Before that I went several years without any mishaps.
Thank you received: 3
User

>uI had to get a new sign in name ironically got my old one back. Girls are 5 and 3 now. Been fishing alot. How are you guys? If I were to get a rod spinning for bass for under 150 what do you recommend.? I was thinking st croix premier or mojo bass.