best $100 rod?

Forums
thanks to everyone who replied to my last post!now I have another question I'm wanting to get a good rod for my new abu garcia orra sx2&i was wondering which one yall would recommend. the ones i'm considering are:the halo daylite 7'3"MH,the abu Garcia veritas micro guide 7'MH,the st.croix mojo bass 7'MH or the wright&mcgill micro guide honey comb 7'MH. Thanks.
Thank you received: 24

Never used any of those rods per say but I have a Duckett micro guide crank bait rod that I love. I would recommend you bring your reel it mount it on them and see what has the best balance.
Thank you received: 70
User

I have a Skeet Reese spinning rod. I think i paid $89.95 for it last summer. Made by Wright & McGill, catches fish...But what do i know....i bought it because its Yellow, and matches the trim on my tackle bag......lol.....You know how us Girls are...................... 😲

The BPS Extreme
Fenwick HMG

Cabelas Fish Eagle 50

all great rods ,owned them and used them extensively. There is no best rod, the question I think is what rod is best for me.
I think the best way to do this , maybe to possibly follow these suggestions, but I am no expert, what I can say is read around then take t5he reel you are going to use and put it on the rods you want to see. When you have the right rod for you , your feel will tell you that