New BPS reel......

Forums

Stopped at my local BPS here in Cincy today..Really looking for some new shorts / summer clothes (print your $10 off coupon)..I always take a cruize thru the fishing section, and found this little gem..Cant wait to try it out..seems very solid and smooth..All metal construction, 4 brgs, and a much faster retrieve than most spincasters. And i think i'm going to like the big Baitcaster style handle....It was on sale for $24.99, regular price $29.99..seems like alot of reel for the money...Will report back... 😃
Image060120141735151.jpg

Image060120141735491.jpg

Thank you received: 70
User

Finally got a chance this morning to try out my new BPS Extreme spincaster...Mounted it to a new Team Diawa Pro rod i had sitting around, and loaded up some fresh BPS 12lb Excel mono. It's very smooth, and cast's a mile...Retrieve is lightning fast for a spincaster, can really burn the Buzzbaits across the top. I caught 2 turtles, and a baby Catfish, so didn't get a chance to give the drag a good workout, but it seems alot more solid than what you usually get on reels in this price range,.
Image060820141635551.jpg